B12 – Are We Missing The Basics? Webinar Recording
Join Carolyn Ledowsky, MTHFR expert and founder of MTHFR Support Australia for this Webinar focused on B12 and what we need to know about it.
This Webinar will run live on the 14th of April, 2015 AT 8pm AEST by MTHFR Support Founder Carolyn Ledowsky.
Vitamin B12 – Reference Range Level Set too Low
Vitamin B12 is one of the most useful, safe and effective nutrients we can take.
It is key for our neurological health, it’s a cofactor for the methionine synthase and methylmalonyl CoA enzymes and deficiencies are common. The current reference ranges in Australia are too low because many patients are presenting with signs and symptoms of B12 deficiency even though they are within the reference range. Its becoming an increasing more difficult battle to get practitioners and laboratories to acknowledge this.
For MTHFR gene mutations and methylation pathway issues it is one of the most crucial of nutrients to have at optimal levels. Deficiencies will affect your patients in numerous ways.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- What the optimal level of B12 is and what the current reference ranges are.
- What the essential genes are that affect B12 metabolism and absorption
- The best forms of B12 to use for the various SNPS
- What the research tells us about reference ranges
- Key medications that affect B12 levels
- Medical conditions that affect B12 levels.
- Case studies on how B12 deficiency may present in clinic.
- Dosage levels and how to start.
- It is critical that you can identify a B12 deficiency without blood tests.
- Cost: $45.00 ex GST
- Upon purchasing the webinar, you will automatically receive unlimited access to the recording for 60 days.
Each attendee will also receive:
- A copy of the slides to refer to at your leisure