MTHFR: The Role in Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death globally, with 23 million people estimated to die from cardiovascular events per year by 2030.
Did you know?
MTHFR could be play a vital role in your and your family’s risk of developing cardiovascular diseases including:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Early heart attack
- Increased blood clotting
- High cholesterol
Join MTHFR Support Australia for an informative webinar looking at the effects of the MTHFR gene mutation on cardiovascular disease.
Topics Will Include:
- What is MTHFR
- What is cardiovascular disease
- How and why does MTHFR and the methylation cycle impact cardiovascular health
- How to support your MTHFR mutation for better cardiovascular health.
- What can be done to support you to maximise health and wellbeing
Access: Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to the page hosting the webinar recording, presentation slides and handout pack.
You will have access to that page for 60 days from your initial page of purchase, if you wish to watch the webinar again.