What will you learn form this seminar?
- Which test should you be requesting? are all genetic test equal?
- What standard/functional test should also be requested?
- Which different forms of the “active” B vitamins to use and whit which patients at what dosage and for how long?
- What are the signs and symptoms to look out for that for that the form of “active” B vitamin you have recommended might not be suiting that patient?
- Conditions that commonly present themselves when there are poor methylation issues.
- What other supplements/cofactors should be considered with certain genetic polymorphisms?
- What other environmental or indigenous factors could also affect this pathways?
- How to know you treatment protocols are working. Other than improved symptoms what test could you perform to show this?